13th August


The weather for the weekend is very unsettled again so I have decided to CANCEL HOT SPOT 5. I am not prepared to take any chances, the birds welfare must come first.

So the next race for the birds will be the final from Falaise on 25th August, we will however continue to train the youngsters, if you have a bird/s in the loft then you can now make your plans for the final.

The PRIZE MONEY from Hot Spot 5 will be added to the final race prize fund and we have allocated another 8 prizes of £50.00 and 1 prize of £25.00 so that means we will payout up to 29th position.

I am really sorry but I cannot control the weather.

Remember Who Dares Wins

Gary, Annette & Rob