27th July

Hi everyone, I have taken the decision to cancel Hot Spot 2 for tomorrow, the race will now go ahead on Monday 29th July, this is because of the poor weather which is forecast along our line of flight.

POOLS POT for Hot Spot 2 is now at a staggering £1300.00, I have decided to extend the closing date for pools until tomorrow at 4.00pm.

Remember Who Dares Wins

Gary, Annette & Rob